Sunday, September 10, 2006

With liberty, and justice... ... and wireless internet for all.
This, I think, would make Mike Rubino relocate, given his recent posts on the topic.
Meanwhile, it's getting me all sniffly and nostalgic seeing the school year at SHU begin without me for the second time. Boy am I old. But don't get me wrong... I am very very happy to not have any more research papers or fire drills. I am also happy that to do laundry, I don't have to walk across the lawn and down two flights of stairs into a dank basement. Being away has it's obvious perks. So while I do miss the atmosphere, and the newly-purchased pens (I would say newly-sharpened pencils, but I don't use pencils, and if I do, they're mechanical), my time has passed. I'll experience the hill through the blogs of others, and through homecoming. And I still don't know what SHU has planned for that at all... no schedule to be found anywhere. But that's a whole other story.
Now that I'm babbling, I'll say tata and get back to reading my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home